A soft enamel style is a great option for adding color to your charms and pendants. In this style, your charms and pendants would maintain the textural quality found in a die struck charm, but the colored areas would be filled with enamel color and separated by metal lines. We can match any PMS Pantone C color. We can plate with any of the finishes that we can use for simple die struck charms.
This is one of our most popular charm/pendant styles.
- Soft enamel color is a type of enamel paint we use that once dry offer a shiny smooth color. Soft enamel colors can be added to any recessed area and are lower than the edge of the surrounding metal. Picture the charm being struck and the recessed metal areas of the design are then filled with a color. Usually filled halfway into the recessed area and an epoxy coating can be added protecting the color if desired.
- Can we match any color using soft enamel? Yes, we use the Pantone matching system to match colors. Keep in mind, colors on your monitor may appear different than actual colors and soft enamel colors could actually look different depending on the metal finish used. For example, an antique finish charm might make the color appear darker compared if the same color was printed on a white piece of paper. Best thing to do is to ask us to creates samples for your review if color matching is crucial.
- How long does it take to make a charm with soft enamel? These charms usually take 10 to 12 working days to manufacture.
- Do I have to add color? No, we could sandblast the recessed areas for a two-tone appearance.
- Do I need to supply artwork? No, we can work with a hand-drawn sketch if that is all you have. Adding colors to the artwork is easy and we can send you a proof for your approval prior to production.
We are able to add a thin layer of epoxy over the top of the charm. This gives your charms a smooth, even finish, rather than maintaining the texture of soft enamel. Classic embossed style charms are an excellent choice for customers who need the look of hard enamel and have more intricate designs that we are able to produce in hard enamel. The epoxy also has an added benefit of protecting your charms.
Soft Enamel Charm and Pendant Gallery
Soft Enamel Charm and Pendant Pricing
|As low as...||3.1||2.7||1.97||1.68||1.44||1.36|
|Setup charge||2D $75.00 (Waived at 500)|
3D Setup Charge $150.00