All users of this website agree that their access to and use of this website are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and to all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is undertaken at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions may change at any time without prior notice to you and you are strongly advised to check the current terms and conditions each time you order from us.
Security & Privacy
We take care to protect your privacy and secure your information.
For return visits to the site, we can securely store your information in our system if you opt in for us to save your information. Shopping with us is safe, convenient and secure.
If you use our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse access to our website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
What information do we collect?
We collect various types of information depending upon how you use our site. We will not disclose your personal details to third parties.
- When you order from us, we collect some personal information from you including your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, etc. We also store information on the person who will receive any gift you send (e.g., that person’s name and address) and we will retain a record of your purchases.
- When you become a registered user, we collect information from you including your name, mailing address, email address and password. This information is gathered to make your shopping experience as a registered user as quick and easy as possible. Additionally, we collect certain personal information if you choose to opt-in to our email newsletters.
- Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, customised shopping experience and to let you know about offers that may be of interest to you.
Copyright And Intellectual Property
Content included in this website may be accessed by you for your own internal non commercial use only. You may not copy, perform, publish, modify, transfer, create derivative works from, commercially exploit or otherwise use in whole or part any content, software, products or services obtained from this website.
You may not delete or alter in any way any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or other legal notices from any part of this website.
On occasion we use testimonials from and / or images of work done for our client’s on our website and in marketing materials to show our past work. By using our services, you allow us to use testimonials from and / or images of this work for promotions.
Uploading Material To Our Website
Whenever you upload/submit material to our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You confirm that your upload/submission complies with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
You hereby grant us and our agents and subcontractors a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive right to copy, display, modify, transmit, make derivative works of and distribute any content transmitted or provided to us by you, solely for the purpose of fulfilling your product orders.
You remain the owner of all content that you submit and as a condition of use, you represent and warrant to us that you are the owner of the copyright to such content or that you have written permission from the copyright owner to submit such content.
We have the right not to use any material you submit to our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out below. You must not upload or submit any photos, text or other works which:
- are obscene, sexually explicit, offensive, defamatory, hateful or inflammatory
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringe any copyright or trade mark of any other person, or which would breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a duty of confidence
- promote any illegal activity or violence
- are threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- are likely to harass, upset, embarrass, or alarm any other person
- contain computer viruses or other malicious programs
You should retain copies of all material and photos you submit, as we accept no liability for their loss or destruction at any time.
What Are Cookies And How Do We Use Them?
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer’s browser. It holds information a site may need to interact with you and personalize your experience.
- Cookies can be used by a website to recognize you. But that does not necessarily mean any personal information is stored in the cookies. We store no personal information about you in the cookies.
Copyright Information Copyright ® 2015 The Monterey Company, Inc. The graphics and content on this site are the copyrighted work of The Monterey Company, Inc and contain proprietary trademarks and trade names of the Company. No right or license is granted under any copyright, patent or trademark of The Monterey Company, Inc to any other party. The Monterey Company, Inc. assumes that its customers have the rights for usage on all trademarked, service marked and or copyrighted logos and designs sent to us for reproduction. The purchaser agrees to assume any liability resulting from actions or demands brought against us or PATENT or COPYRIGHT Infringements. The designs displayed on this website are not intended for sale nor do they imply endorsement, they have been reproduced only as examples of the type and quality of products available. We reserve the right to use all pins in our advertising and marketing materials unless otherwise specified in writing at the time of order. We assume no liability in any trademark, service mark or copyright infringement disputes.