Die casting is perfect for creating a 3D metal charm or pendant design – one that has many open or cut out areas. With die casting, your charm or pendant design is actually cast into metal, rather than being die struck. We can do this variety in both 2D and 3D. We can, again, finish them in any style of metal that you prefer. Die-cast charms are the perfect choice for a straightforward, graceful pendant in want of being cast into a particular shape.
Cast metal charms and pendants are also known as die-cast zinc or pewter, are created using 3D modeling software. In the old days, 3D charms and pendant were created using a mold made from wax. Know our mold is generated using a rendered image. Actually, this process is still used today by many manufacturers. What does this mean to you when giving us your idea or design? The answer is, it is part technology and part magic. Our art department works closely with our mold makers to ensure your artwork is going to translate into a three-dimensional charm or pendant.
- We will supply you with 3D proof prior to production.
- How long will it take? Please allow three weeks to create your design and we normally create a pre-production sample for your review when time allows.
- Three-dimensional charms and pendants can be plated in shiny or an antique finish.
- Pricing for the charms requires us to review your design and size requirements prior to a quote being given. A quote can usually be given within 24 hours.
- Color can be added to these charms in recessed areas and soft enamel is usually the color of choice.
3D Custom Metal Charms & Pendants Gallery
3D Custom Metal Charms & Pendants Pricing
|As low as...||3.70||3.20||2.70||2.40||2.00||1.60|
|Setup charge||2D $75.00 (Waived at 500)|
3D Setup Charge $150.00
Request a Quote